Island Peak Climb and Everest Base Camp Trek (2011 Autumn)

Hello everybody,
This post is about a trip we will run in autumn 2012 to be led by Karna Tamang one of the best climbing guides in the Himalaya.  As purpose of this blog is also to promote trekking or climbing trips I hope  you will enjoy reading about our upcoming trips like this one.  More trips and information can be found at www.threejewelsadv.com

Island Peak - 2011 Spring with us

Come join lead guide Karna Tamang who has climbed Mt. Everest as a lead guide twice and Island Peak many times.  Our trek (trip to Nepal) of three weeks is set to match acclimatization with high altitude to avoid altitude sickness (AMS) and visit most sought trekking destination Kalapattar and Mt. Everest base camp. After that we will head to the top of one of the most popular climbing peaks 'Island Peak (6175m / 20250ft) which involves an easy to medium level ice climbing.  What makes a trip with us so unique is that our guides are experienced and have un matched safety records and 100% satisfied clientele.  


Days- 01-02 Travel to Kathmandu
Day 03 -Kathmandu 
Days 04 – 11 Trek to Everest base camp 
Days 12 -14 Trek to Island Peak base camp
Days 15-16  Climbing Island Peak
Days 17 -18 Trek to Lukla
Day 19 Return to Kathmandu
Day 20 Kathmandu
Day 21 Return Home

Trip Dates - November 16 to December 06, 2012

Trekking days  - 14 with rest days
Climbing - 2 days (1 extra day)
Kathmandu - 4 nights (before / after trip)
Cost Per Person - US $ 1930.00 minimum group size  3 persons (all inclusive)


For booking or further details please mail: office@threejewlsadv.com and effie@hightreks.com 

Comments

  1. Amber Bhai...Island peak trip looks good, but I think you can ask for more $ as KB, and you have exceptional experience & knowledge for what you are doing! People will pay more for safety and trust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber Bhai, I haven't seen you on line lately...I will look for you on Friday so we may chat. I want to promote the climbing trips you want to offer. I it possible to take young adults, (age 17 to 19) on this trip?
    Namaste, Didi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber Bhai...I noticed the caption on the Island Peak photo says...spring '11...spring is almost over!
    I don't know whay I come up as anonymous when I post a comment..I am signed in as ekshaanti????
    Anybody have any help with this matter????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what I did....but ekshaanti is now appearing when I post....Yeah for me :~D

    ReplyDelete
  5. didi it's good now u are no mroe anonymous! The caption is to refer that the picture is from our 2011 spring (couple of months ago) climb to Island Peak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha...no longer anonymous...thank you! It is a great picture, (Island Peak). I am trying to find a few friends who would like to do this climb with me...and 3jewels...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amberji... Your blog looks great! My best trek is still in Nepal. You and your family made that happen. I hold good memories for sure! Hello to everyone in Kathmandu... One day I will return. I have a co-worker interested in Nepal so I will give him your Blog Spot. Aloha, gaye

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tamang People

About Buddhist Stupa