Mt. Everest Climbing Tentative Itinerary and Plan for the year 2020 (Base Kathmandu)
#Mt_Everest #Mt_Everest2020 #Everest_Climbing
|Heading To Summit, Photo by Yukta Tamu 2019|
Our expedition trip is reasonably priced keeping in mind a high quality services and this one is US $ 33000.00 per person!
April – 7
Arrival in Kathmandu
Stay at hotel
April 8 / 9
Kathmandu, meeting, permit, pre expedition briefing
Kathmandu – Lukla flight and trek to Monjo
30 min flight
4 hour trek
Trek to Namche Bazaar
5 hour trek
Rest at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization
Based on experiences three nights at this altitude is more helpful, refreshing
Trek to Dole
7 hour trek
Trek to Machhermo
5 hour trek
Trek to Gokyo
3 hour trek half day rest
Gokyo Ri climb (17570ft)
3 hour round trip and rest it's another acclimatization
Trek to Thangnag
3 hour trek for base camp of Chola Pass at Thangnag
Trek over Chola Pass (17777ft) and to Lobuche
8 hour trek
Everest base camp
5 hour trek
This day you will meet our base camp staff, climbing guide and sherpas
Base camp, meeting, planning, briefing
Coordination, training trip, etc
April 28 to
One trip in suitable day to Camp 1 and 2
Climb to Khumbu Icefall and to camp 2 for at least two nights away
May 6 to 30
Depending on weather, fitness and other situations, these are the time for summit
May end to June 10
If can't find summit opportunity due to weather can add another week of waiting then return to Kathmandu
This is another week or so additional days for summit attempt or wait. Otherwise you may not need these days.
Arrival back home
For above tentative Itinerary Plan, fact sheets
01. Climbing member need at least 60 days from first week April to First week June. We have seen people completing the expedition less than 40 days given their luck for weather, fitness and so forth.
02. The cost for this period Kathmandu to Kathmandu will be US $ 33,000.00 per person included that permit fee of $ 11,000.00 per person and all logistics of food and adequate supplementary oxygen.
03. Each climbing member get experienced personal climbing Sherpa (guide) with one or more times summit record.
04. Base camp – Camp 1 – Camp 2 – Camp 3 – Camp 4 all the places will have our own tents set up by our guides.
05. Extra costs are your personal clothing and equipment, emergency medical services including rescue from any difficult situation caused by weather etc. Travel expenses to Nepal and back. More hotel nights than 5 nights in Kathmandu. Special movie camera, extra Sherpa staff if requested, after summit tip or bonus to Sherpa, etc
06. Base camp and Camp 2 are set before arrive at base camp with trekking team / guide by our climbing guides. Likewise, other higher camps are set by our climbing guides before you reach there (while you rest and get trained at base camp)
Fur further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org (personal email)
whats app and mobile phone +9779851084961 in Kathmandu, Nepal.
|Guide Samduk at Tibet Side Everest Base Camp 2018 Spring|